At our school we value every student and each family; we strive to make them feel at home as part of our school community.
Everyone is important in BSI, and we are aware that our positive attitudes and contributions affect everyone. We make sure to live and interact in such a way that each individual is respected and valued. Mutual support and solidarity are very important for us.
You can trust that our teachers, coordinators, and supporting staff will nurture your child’s upbringing.
Our goal is to cultivate habits and abilities within our students as whole children who inquire, both at school and beyond. Our students will stand out as leaders within a competitive 21st-century world where lifelong learning is essential for success. Our IB PYP and DP curricula guide students to critical thinking, effective communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and creative innovation. I invite you to visit our campus and see the dynamic learning experienced by our students.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
To initiate the admissions process please follow this steps:
To initiate the admissions process please follow these steps:
First, visit us personally at our current facilities in Paseo del Mar, Costa del Este.
You can get an appointment by emailing email@example.com or calling +507 833-8888 / 507 6454-8560.
Set a Date
Set a date with the admissions office for the student to take the admissions evaluation and/or spend a whole
day in school auditing a class.
student to enroll on our Platform.
Now you may proceed with the payment
of the inscription fees.
- For full tuition payment, a discount will be applied.
- Ten monthly payments from August 1 through May 31.
- Families with more than one child at the school will receive
an additional discount for each child.
ONE-TIME ADMISSION FEE
- A one-time fee is required for all students entering BSI, which is due upon enrollment and is non-refundable. Discounts are applied when paying the fee in full.
- The school may offer installment plans to facilitate payments.
- Families with more than one child at the school will receive an additional discount for each child.
If you have further questions please contact our admissions department: firstname.lastname@example.org