I wish to welcome you to the Boston School International experience. Allow me to express what it means to be part of our school family.
At Boston School International we value every student and each family and we make them feel at home as part of our school community. Everyone is important in our school. We believe that positive attitudes and contributions affect everyone. Our core values encourage our community to live and interact with one another so each individual is respected and valued. The support and solidarity among our school members are important to us. You can trust that our teachers, coordinators, and supporting staff will nurture your child’s upbringing.
Our goal is to cultivate habits and abilities within our students that focus on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both at school and beyond. Ultimately our students will stand out as leaders within a competitive, 21 st century world in which being a lifelong learner will be essential for success. We do this by empowering our students to be leaders within the Leader In Me program framework, which teaches them Stephen Covey`s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Our PYP and DP curriculum* teaches our students to think critically, communicate effectively, work collaboratively, problem solve and become creative innovators. Our proactive and supportive school climate and culture promotes the greatness in all children.
I will walk you throughout all the admission process making sure that you feel supported. We would like to answer all your inquiries, so any question is welcomed. I invite you to visit our campus and to see the dynamic learning as daily experienced by our students. You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly assist you.
* We are a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and the Diploma Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School
- Contact us at email@example.com to give you further information about available spaces in your desired grade, we can also schedule you an appointment to visit our facilities.
- The parent or guardian must complete the registration form and may send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our offices, along with the non-refundable evaluation fee of $50 for children entering Pre-Kinder to 5th Grade, and $75 for children entering 6th Grade to 12th Grade.
- Present the following documents required for admission:
- Birth Certificate.
- 2 photos, passport or ID size.
- Fill out the medical history form signed by her/his pediatrician. Please also attach the immunization records to this form.
- Provide school records, including mid-year grades.
Please note that students from countries outside Panama must have their school records authenticated by the closest Panamanian consulate or embassy. Authenticated records must then go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education (MEDUCA).
- Once everything is submitted, set a date with the admissions office for each child to take the admission evaluation.
- The Admissions Committee will evaluate the student records and admission test results to make a final decision for admission.
- Parents will be notified of the final decision in a timely manner.