MEET OUR SCHOOL
WELCOME TO BOSTON SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL
Empowering World Leaders
With six years since our foundation in 2012, we already are among the best private international schools in Panama. We offer high quality education with the mission of achieving excellence in our students. Within an environment where our students feel happy and motivated to learn, we educate tomorrow’s leaders by developing their critical thinking skills, reinforcing their moral values, and enhancing their individual skills.
OUR VALUES: Commitment to Excellence, Integrity and Solidarity
WHAT MAKES US AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR THE EDUCATION OF YOUR CHILD?
We are one of the best schools in Panama providing a bilingual education system that will enable students to meet the academic requirements of the best colleges and universities worldwide.
- Our educational curriculum is supported by highly recognized programs that add value to our students academic and human development.
- We are an IB school, accredited for the Primary Years Program (PYP). The IB Primary Years Program (PYP) for children aged 3 – 12 nurtures and develops young students as caring, active participants in a lifelong journey of learning.
- We are a candidate for the IB Diploma Program. The program aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
- Franklin Covey’s “Leader in Me” program, which is based in the Seven Habits of the Highly Effective People. We teach the students to incorporate this habits in their everyday life since they are in preschool.
- Development of critical thinking skills with programs like Mind Lab and Robotics. In collaboration with the Knowledge Group we promote the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills through games in our preschool and elementary students. For our high school students we have Robotics lessons to teach them the technological abilities to keep up with this ever changing world.
- Mandarin classes from kinder to 9th grade. Mandarin is one of the most spoken language in the world and with the economic relevance China is gaining in the last years, we believe that speaking mandarin will be a very useful tool for the future of our students.
- Extracurricular activities and clubs such as soccer, swimming, volleyball, music, taekwondo, debates, journalism and robotics, that complement the academic learning of our students and help them to develop their potential in specialized areas.
- Top three world languages (80% in English; Spanish and Mandarin)
- Smart boards in every classroom.
- Qualified and caring faculty.
- PK3 to 12th grade.
- North American academic calendar from August to June.
- More personalized attention to students. Average students per class: PK and Elementary 14, Highschool 15.
- We are applying to be candidates for the AdvancED accreditation.
- We are registered as an SAT test center of the US College Board.
OUR SCHOOL MASCOT
Our students have elected the mascot that best represents our values and school personality. The winner were the Wolves, because they have many characteristics that identifies us as a school. They represent loyalty, intelligence, courage, strength, honor and they work in packs showing fraternity to all team members, just as our family at BSI. We are The Boston Wolves, join our pack!