Dear Parents, welcome. Thank you for your interest in our institution for the education of your children. In the following admission procedures you will find the requirements that will allow you initiate the admission process to our School.
- The parent or guardian must complete the registration form and may send it by email to email@example.com or by visiting our offices, along with the non-refundable evaluation fee of $50 for children entering Pre-Kinder 4 to 5th Grade, and $75 for children entering 6th Grade to 12th Grade.
- Present the following documents required for admission:
- Birth Certificate.
- 2 photos, passport or ID size.
- Fill out the medical history form signed by her/his pediatrician. Please also attach the immunization records to this form.
- Provide school records, including mid-year grades.
- Please note that students from countries outside Panama must have their school records authenticated by the closest Panamanian consulate or embassy. Authenticated records must then go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education (MEDUCA).
- Once everything is submitted, set a date with the admissions office for each child to take the admission evaluation.
- The Admissions Committee will evaluate the student records and admission test results to make a final decision for admission.
- Parents will be notified of the final decision in a timely manner.